Thank you so much for the continued support!
About our Sponsorships:
Comfycozy’s for Chemo Sponsorship
- This sponsorship will send a childhood cancer warrior a Comfycozy’s for Chemo apparel item specific for them. If your sponsorship is for a specific child, please put his/her name in the comments field on the donation form.
Transplant Room Sponsorship
- This sponsorship will decorate a patient’s hospital room prior to a transplant that will keep them isolated to their room for weeks to months at a time.
Family Luncheon Sponsorship
- This sponsorship will provide lunch to all in-patient warriors and all of their visitors at a local children’s hospital in Arizona.
Sports Day Camp Sponsorship
- This sponsorship is for one day of our week-long Sports Day Camp for our Arizona warriors and their siblings.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Every hour 30 children between the age of 0 and 14 are diagnosed with cancer; that is 262,000 children a year. Most of these children will lose their dignity while fighting this horrific disease. Amanda Hope’s Rainbow Angels gives that dignity back to children battling cancer. To learn more about Amanda Hope’s Rainbow Angels mission, please visit Our Mission. To donate to our worthwhile cause, please donate using the button below. Besides monetary donations, you can donate grocery gift cards, gas cards, visa gift cards to assist with medical and utility expenses. We are always looking for house cleaning and lawn care service donations. Many times we forget the family of the children affected by cancer. Cancer is a disease that affects the entire family and is magnified ten fold when a child is diagnosed.